Canning + Sheridan Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and these are our policies relating to your data.
You may have heard a lot of news (and emails) regarding the new GDPR data regulations that came into effect in May 2018. As with all regulations it can be hard to understand in simple terms what this means. Here is our plain English commitment to you.
- Your data is only collected because you are a customer, a potential customer or you have given us your business card or contact details.
- We will not share your data with any other businesses nor give anyone permission to access your information (unless forced to by a legal authority)
- All your information is held on password protected computers and/or cloud services
- Our computers are protected by a firewall and up to data anti-virus software.
- At your request we will provide you with all the information we store on you within 14 days.
- At your request, we will delete all the data we hold on you within 14 days.
Information we collect
The personal information that we hold on our customers and potential customers is :-
- Full Name
- Job Title
- Company Name & Address
- Landline & Mobile Phone Number
- Email Address
Additionally we will store any additional information that you provide to us in the course of doing business.
Keeping you informed
We may keep you informed of our services by using the following methods:
- SMS messaging
You may contact us about your data in the following way :-
Tel: 01277 849701