Moving form being a manager to leader can be a challenge as stepping up to a leadership role requires a different set of skills. This course explores what managers need to leave behind and the new skills they need to embrace to be successful leaders.
This course is for experienced managers who are moving up into a leadership role where the focus is on providing direction and leadership.
- The difference between management and leadership
- What does good leadership look like?
- Leadership styles overview
- What is my default leadership style
- Emotional Intelligence & leadership
- How to develop trust as a leader
The price for the standard 1-day course delivered at your organisation for up to 12 delegates is £900+vat. If you would like to tailor the course to your specific needs, then we will be happy to
Get in contact today to find out how your organisation can benefit from this course.