Being emotionally intelligent and self-aware at work is an essential skills for team members and managers. Knowing and understanding your motivations, how you react to different situations and most importantly how this can enable you to manage yourself and understand others better.
This course helps delegates understand themselves through interactive activities and some models of behavior that explain why we do what we do. Read our related blog self-awareness here.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who would like to understand more about themselves in the workplace.
- What does it mean to be Emotionally Intelligent?
- What is my level of Emotional Intelligence today?
- What happens when people are not Emotionally Intelligent
- How do I want to be seen
- Useful behavioral models and how to control my Chimp
- Changing how I act in difficult situations
Find out more today
Get in contact today to find out how your organisation can benefit from this course.