Being emotionally intelligent and self-aware at work is an essential skill for success whether you are a team member or a manager. Understanding your motivations and how you react to different situations is not only a vital skill in teams but also helps us to be happy and more engaged at work. Being self-aware is only one side of the coin we also need to be resilient when faced with a constantly changing demands and working environment.
This 1-day course helps delegates understand themselves better and to be able to work through the tough times. By the end of the programme delegates will have had time to reflect on who they are and how they respond to challenges.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who would like to understand more about themselves in the workplace and develop the inner strength to work through difficult situations.
What motivates me?
- Understanding what are my key motivators & personal needs
- How well are these being met currently?
- How do these influence me at work?
How am I influenced by my emotions
- What are my deepest held values?
- What happens when these are broken?
- How do emotions influence my reactions?
- How can I redirect these reactions?
What are my natural strengths
- When am I at my best?
- What are the barriers to me being my best?
- Making best use of my strengths
What are my challenges
- What do I find difficult at work
- How do these challenge impact me personally?
- Why are some things difficult for me?
How can I be more resilient
- How can I respond more positively to situations?
- What skills & resources do I have?
- How can I deploy these resources to build my confidence & resilience?
Find out more today
Get in contact today to find out how you can benefit from this course. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.