This 1-day course gives delegates the skills to handle difficult situations confidently. We meet difficult people in many different work situations – members of your team, colleagues, external service providers and clients. Difficult behaviour can have a major impact on managers/team leaders and their team leading to under performance, stress and often staff turnover. By learning to handle difficult situations better they will become more confident leading to improved performance.
“This is one of my favorite courses as delegates arrived stressed and leave with a new found confidence to manage difficult people. I can really see the difference in their faces.”
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who is in a team leading or management role and would like to develop their skills.
- Identify the key difficult behaviours from your team, colleagues, management and clients
- Understand the origin of difficult behaviour
- Looking at things from a different perspective
- What are the key qualities needed when managing difficult behaviour
- Staged interventions to improve and change challenging behaviour
- Delivering difficult messages to your team or colleagues
- How to build your own confidence and assertiveness
- Moving from negativity to positivity with your team
- How to stay calm in difficult situations
Find out more today
Get in contact today to find out how you can benefit from this course. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.