Moving from being a manager to leader can be a challenge as stepping up to a leadership role requires a different set of skills. This course explores what managers need to leave behind and the new skills they need to embrace to be successful leaders.
Who is this course for?
This course is for experienced managers who are moving up into a leadership role where the focus is on providing direction and leadership.
- The difference between management and leadership
- What does good leadership look like?
- Leadership styles overview
- What is my default leadership style
- Emotional Intelligence & leadership
- How to develop trust as a leader
Find out more today
This programme is run on a request basis. Get in contact today via email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.