This 1-day course focuses on the key skills all managers and team leaders need – understanding the role of a manager, situational management, motivating staff, developing team work and delegation. This course can be tailored to meet the exact needs of your managers and organisation.
At the end of the course, delegates will have developed their management skills with a practical toolkit and set of techniques that can be used in their jobs straightaway. The course is run in a highly interactive way with lots of delegate discussions and interactive activities to learn and practice the techniques.
“I really enjoy delivering this course as I can see the big increase in delegate’s confidence as they learn new skills which they can apply to their workplace immediately.”
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those who are in a team leading or supervisory role, new managers and those who have been managing for some time but want a refresher on the key skills.
What is management?
- Understand the team leaders/line manager’s role and responsibilities
- What are the key characteristics of a good manager
- What is your natural management style?
- Identify the qualities you need to develop as a manager
- Should we manage everyone the same?
- Understanding what motivates your team
- Adjusting your management style to each member of your team
- Providing feedback to your team
- What are our barriers to delegation?
- How to delegate effectively
- Using delegate to grow & develop your team
- Setting goals for your team
- How do teams work together
- What can managers do to promote good team working
- Managing conflict within a team
Find out more today
Get in contact today to find out how you can benefit from this course. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.